Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GUEST STYLE BLOGGER | Vintage Romance Loves Her Von Vonni Transformer




We continue our Guest Blogger series with Fresno, California-based, style blogger, Teryn Ashley of Vintage Romance. Teryn shows how she rocks the edgy Black Silver Print Transformer Dress with attitude. Check out how she styled the shimmering printed maxi in her post below:



I am so excited to finally share this dress with you!
I had the privilege to work with the awesome company Von Vonni , which their dresses have been featured in Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Harpers Bazaar, Huffington Post Style, New York Times, Seventeen, Us Weekly and so many more!
Let me just say that their TRANSFORMER dresses rock!
There are 10 different ways to style this dress. Options are endless when you are wanting a new dress to throw on to go out on the town with your girls or a romantic dinner with your man.
This dress also allows you to dress modestly or take a bigger risk by showing some skin.
It also is super easy to get the hang of with styling.
It's easy to wrap and it stays in place!
Let me start off by saying... I'm no model, but it was super fun to start off my personal fashion posts with this.
It really did inspire me to show you more of me personally!





 

I just really love this dress!

Mine is the long transformer and it was still easy enough to chase the kids in!

I chose to show you guys 2 styles.

The ONE SHOULDER and also the KIMONO SLEEVE COVERED BACK.

You can check out all 10 styles right here in this video!

  

 
You can check out all of their dresses and Transformers in different colors and prints at www.vonvonni.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment